Kenneth Creech, CPA, CMA
Associate Professor of Accounting
Department: Department of Business
Office Location: Heelan Hall, 141
- B.B.A, Accounting & Finance, Gonzaga (Wash.) University
- M.B.A., Accounting & Finance, Gonzaga (Wash. University)
- M.S., Accounting, American Public University
Kenneth Creech, CPA, CMA, has more than 30 years of business experience at all levels of accounting and finance, including as the Chief Financial Officer for a multinational manufacturing company. He authored the textbook, "Managerial Accounting and the Small Business" (North American Business Press) in August, 2013. Prior to Briar Cliff, he taught at St. Olaf (Minn.) College, and the University of Montana Western.
- "Don't Get Lost in Translation in Accounting for Foreign Currency," Corporate Finance Insider, Nov. 2014
- Managerial Accounting and the Small Business, North American Business Press. Aug. 2013.