Registration is a process in which all incoming and current students become officially enrolled in courses for the next semester at Briar Cliff. This is the best place to start to understanding how you can start your registering process or sign up for orientation.
| Registration Process
The process to register varies slightly, depending on the type of academic program and whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student. Generally, the process involves consultation between the student and the student's academic adviser.
- Pay any outstanding balances from the previous semester.
- All undergraduate and graduate students are assigned an academic advisor. Since the process varies, we recommend scheduling a meeting with your academic advisor every semester so that they can help you navigate registering and make sure that you are on pace to meet your goals for graduation and beyond. Don't who is your advisor? Get in touch with academic advising.
- Meet and register for classes.
- After completing your registration, print your schedule or add you schedule to your calendar. Note: the add/drop date for the semester.
- Pay that semester's tuition and fees before the deadline.
| Academic Support
At Briar Cliff, we want to be sure you can achieve academic success as a student and a graduate. So whether you’re looking to get better grades, hone your study skills, prep for a big paper or upcoming exam, or you just need someone to talk to, Briar Cliff has a full of friendly faces here to help!
Student Support Services
| Academic Catalog
Our academic catalog contains general university information, guidelines, majors, courses, academic requirements, etc. The catalog that pertains to you is based on both the type of student you are and the year you enrolled at BCU.
Download a PDF of your Briar Cliff University Academic Catalog.
Make It "Official"
Reserve your spot in class by paying attention Briar Cliff emails for each semester's deadlines, and then enrolling for the next semester as soon as possible.
Ready to register for next semester? Make a registration appointment with your advisor.
Register For a Course
Are you interested in learning something new but not ready to commit to full time, or even a part-time workload? For every course listed in the academic catalogue, Briar Cliff offers the option to register for an individual courses.