Academic advisors are one of the most important parts about our students' journey. Every student will have an academic advisor to guide them through planning their academic schedule within the general requirements for graduation.
For first time freshmen, staff from the Compass advise and help navigate student schedules to help them avoid the feeling of being overwhelmed and exhausted. Once a student chooses a major course of study, they will be assigned an advisor within that department.
Adult learners and traditional-age transfer students will be assigned an advisor within the department of their major course of study or, if undecided as to major, a first-year advisor. New, traditional-age students will be assigned to a first-year advisor.
2022-2023 Final Exam Schedule and Calendar
2023 Spring Class Schedule
2023 Summer Class Schedule
| Registration Process
The process to register varies slightly, depending on the type of academic program and whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student. Generally, the process involves consultation between the student and the student's academic adviser.
- Pay any outstanding balances from the previous semester.
- All undergraduate and graduate students are assigned an academic advisor. Since the process varies, we recommend scheduling a meeting with your academic advisor every semester so that they can help you navigate registering and make sure that you are on pace to meet your goals for graduation and beyond. Don't who is your advisor? Get in touch with academic advising.
- Meet and register for classes.
- After completing your registration, print your schedule or add you schedule to your calendar. Note: the add/drop date for the semester.
- Pay that semester's tuition and fees before the deadline.
|Monday - Friday
||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
*Regular hours may vary during summer break, holiday breaks, or for special events on campus.*
Be Proactive About Your Education
Contact our "Registration/Academic" to ask a question or request to meet with your advisor.