Women's Volleyball Camp | Middle School
July 28, 2022
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Newman Flanagan Center
Briar Cliff University prides itself on offering an upbeat, fun volleyball camp experience. We focus on drills, individual skills improvement and team concepts. The camps tend to fill up fast, so register early!
The Briar Cliff Charger Volleyball camps are designed to focus on fundamentals of volleyball, offensive, defensive and serving skills. It is our goal that participants gain improved volleyball skills and become excited about volleyball. With a high standard of instructional techniques, our staff is committed to helping you reach your potential as a volleyball athlete.
- Grades 1-5 (Elementary) Camp: Wednesday, July 27 3:00-6:00 PM | $30
- Middle School Camp: Thursday, July 28 8:00 AM-12:00 PM | $40
- High School Camp: Friday, July 29 8:00 AM-12:00 PM | $40
- Elite Camp (Invite Only): Friday, August 5 9:00 AM-2:00 PM | $75
- Experienced staff
- Camp T-shirt
- Skill development stressed throughout camp
- Campers will be coached by coaches and college players
- Opportunities to interact with other recruits and BCU volleyball signed athletes
- Lunch on campus
Lindsey Weatherford, head women’s volleyball coach at Briar Cliff University will direct the camps. Weatherford is entering her fourth season with Briar Cliff University. She played volleyball collegiately at Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa and has coached at various levels for 20+ years.
Bring your own practice clothes, court shoes, water bottle and your enthusiasm!
Campers must be covered by their family insurance policy. Briar Cliff University is not responsible for injuries.
How to Register
Register online below. If you have any questions, contact the camp organizer.
If you have any questions about this camp or your registration. Please don't hesitate to contact us.