A.C.H.I.E.V.E - Creating Your Own Brand While at BCU
July 28, 2021
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join the Compass this summer to learn specific skills to help you during your time at BCU and beyond!
Sessions will be held both in-person and virtually on Wednesdays throughout the summer from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 16th - Faith & Diversity | Jay Rhodes & Jason Salisbury
- 23rd - Understanding All Things Degree Completion | Alicia Harper
- 30th - Finding Your Way to Financial Planning at BCU | Blanca Gomez
- 14th - The Benefits and How-To's of Starfish, Brightspace & Charger Stable | Maria Cancino
- 21st - Charger Wellness | Liz Rembold
- 28th - Creating Your Own Brand While at BCU | Nicole McGlauflin
Join Nicole McGlauflin for Creating Your Own Brand While at BCU as a part of the A.C.H.I.E.V.E program sponsored by the Compass.
In this session, students will discuss personal branding and why it is important. Students will reflect on their own “brand” and identify strategies for establishing or (re)creating themselves.
Students who participate will get a t-shirt, have the opportunity to take a trip to Omaha with Jay over Labor Day Weekend, and put their name in to a drawing for gift cards. Those who attend all 6 sessions will receive $100 credit toward your student account credit.