A.C.H.I.E.V.E - Finding Your Way to Financial Planning at BCU
June 30, 2021
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join the Compass this summer to learn specific skills to help you during your time at BCU and beyond!
Sessions will be held both in-person and virtually on Wednesdays throughout the summer from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 16th - Faith & Diversity | Jay Rhodes & Jason Salisbury
- 23rd - Understanding All Things Degree Completion | Alicia Harper
- 30th - Finding Your Way to Financial Planning at BCU | Blanca Gomez
- 14th - The Benefits and How-To's of Starfish, Brightspace & Charger Stable | Maria Cancino
- 21st - Charger Wellness | Liz Rembold
- 28th - Creating Your Own Brand While at BCU | Nicole McGlauflin
Join Blanca Gomez for Finding Your Way to Financial Planning at BCU as a part of the A.C.H.I.E.V.E program sponsored by the Compass.
We will discover the basics about financial aid, how it works and navigate the financial aid maze. By attending this session, you will gain valuable information for your financial aid decisions.
Students who participate will get a t-shirt, have the opportunity to take a trip to Omaha with Jay over Labor Day Weekend, and put their name in to a drawing for gift cards. Those who attend all 6 sessions will receive $100 credit toward your student account credit.