Campus Move In Date
August 21, 2022
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Heelan Atrium and Residence Halls
Home Away From Home
We are excited to have each and every one of you living on campus as a critical part of our caring campus community. New students will be supplied two hour move-in appointment on the appropriate date to ensure move in crew can help and keep the day moving. The general information on the move in process and move in dates can be found below, beyond that all specific information about your room assignments, roommates, and resident assistant will be sent your Briar Cliff email. Your move-in date and time will vary based on the activities you are involved in and the location you are assigned.
Move In Schedule
- Sunday, July 31st - Resident Assistants
- Saturday, August 6th – Fall Athletes (Football, Volleyball, Men’s and Women’s Soccer)
- Saturday, August 13th – PALS/Charger Team and Fall Athletes (Men's and Women's Cross Country)
- Wednesday, August 17th - Fall Athletes (Men’s and Women’s Golf)
- Friday, August 19th – All New Students
- Friday, August 19th - 20th – Charger Weekend, events will start at 3:30 PM.
Sunday, August 21st – All Returning Students
Contact Residence Life if you have any question or concerns.
We cannot wait to welcome you to The Cliff.
What to Expect:
- Before Coming to Campus: Take a moment to review our student handbooks residence life policies and our packing list.
- When Arriving to Campus: Please use the south entrance by the softball fields. The BCU staff will be at the top of the hill to greet you provide directions on where to park and which entrance to use for moving items into the residence hall.
- Parking Instructions: Residents of Alverno and Toller Halls, please park in the lot behind Toller near the McCoy Arnold Center. Limited unloading spaces will be available in front of Alverno Hall however this is ONLY for unloading and not for parking. Residents of Noonan Hall, please park in the student parking lot North of Noonan Hall. Limited unloading spaces will be available in the upper and lower Noonan parking lots however this is ONLY for unloading and not for parking. Residents of Baxter Hall, please park in the student parking lot behind the theater building.
- Move In and Check In: Peer Advising Leaders (PALs) will be assigned to assist first-year and transfer students with moving in belongings to help expedite the process. While PALs are moving in your belongings, another PAL will escort you to Charger check-in/validation in the Heelan Atrium for further instructions.
We are proud to be your new home away from home and cannot wait to see what you accomplish as a Charger on campus.
Explore Residence Halls
Be sure you are settle in time for Charger Weekend and the first day of classes!