Steps to Enroll: Master of Health Administration
To be eligible for admission into the Master of Health Administration program at Briar Cliff University, you must have a:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
NO GRE/GMAT Required. At Briar Cliff, we believe your undergraduate GPA and work experience are a true reflection of your aptitude and ability to succeed in this program. That’s why we do not require the GRE or the GMAT for entrance into our program.
- Complete an application for admission.
- Submit the following official documentation to Briar Cliff's Office of Admissions:
- Official transcripts from all prior undergraduate and graduate studies
- A copy of your DD Form 214 (Military personnel only)
- Two letters of recommendation from an academic source (i.e. former professor or instructor). Use our letter of recommendation form →
- (Briar Cliff's FAFSA code: 001846).
Contact the Office of Graduate Admissions by clicking the link below.