Briar Cliff University Shares Recent Retirements
December 22, 2020
Briar Cliff University shares recent retirements of employees, all of which served for 17 years or longer.
- Renee Allan, Mailroom and Textbook Coordinator, served at Briar Cliff for 17 years.
- Dr. Barbara Condon, Professor of Nursing, served at Briar Cliff for 17 years.
- Paul Ermak, Assistant Professor of Theology & Philosophy, served at Briar Cliff for 55 years.
- Lana Johnson, Administrative Assistant Talent Search, served at Briar Cliff for 20 years.
- Sr. Janet May, OSF, Director of Campus Ministry, served at Briar Cliff for 17 years.
- Dr. Chuck Shaffer, Professor of Mathematics, served at Briar Cliff for 45 years.
- Dr. Ruth Schock, OSF, Associate Professor of Education, served at Briar Cliff for 23 years.
Please join the Briar Cliff University community in thanking these employees for their years of service and commitment to excellence for our university and our students.