Oversee Data Sources | Modernize Information Analysis | Create Information Reports
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees data sources for the University and creates ways to help employees more easily access the data while also securing the information from being misused.
- Works within the IT department, while also working with all University departments in modernizing information analysis.
- Creates new processes for how University data is more efficiently used and stored.
- Creates robust information reports based on the needs and requests University officials to advance key initiatives and better serve students and pinpoint new reports that can be created.
- Create, maintain, and connect SQL databases.
- Participate in varying departmental meetings and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, statistics, business administration, or a related field
- Three (3) years of experience in an information analysis role in different database platforms. SQL is preferable
- Experience with network security systems
- Understanding the basic statistical analysis
- Web presentation of the report experience
- Basic SQL database creation, maintenance, and connection knowledge. SQL Report Server experience is a plus
- Ellucian ERM experience is a plus
- Higher education working experience is a plus
- Argos report system experience is a plus
- Good communication skills with stakeholders
- Multi-tasking management experience
- Understanding of MS Excel and use statistical, graphical, and other Excel functions
Briar Cliff University is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers | More About Our Benefits