Assistant Professor of Business
Tenure-Track | Teach Undergraduate Courses
Briar Cliff University of Iowa, an institution committed to higher education within a liberal arts and Catholic perspective, invites applications for a 9-month, tenure-track Assistant Professor of Business position beginning in January or August 2023. The successful candidate will be qualified to teach undergraduate courses in at least two of the following areas: Management, Production and Operations Management, Leadership, Strategic Management Microsoft Excel, and Business Analytics.
- A doctorate from an accredited institution is preferred, although ABDs very close to completion will be considered, as will an MBA from those with postgraduate hours in the field with significant experience.
- Evidence of strong instructional effectiveness is essential, as are strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunities to teach online may be possible for the right candidate.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and experience with promoting inclusive excellence are required.
We invite applications for this position. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Candidates should provide:
- a curriculum vitae
- a cover letter
- a statement of teaching philosophy and interests
- names and contact information for three references
Briar Cliff University is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers | More About Our Benefits