Briar Cliff University at Mayfair
DPT SATELLITE CAMPUS
Briar Cliff University at Mayfair is an extension of the main Briar Cliff campus. This second location gives the University room to expand degree programs and space to accomodate its Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program.
Positioned on the corner of Sergeant Road and Southern Hills Drive in Sioux City, Iowa, this campus is in in a fast growing area of Sioux City. It is easily accessible from all points in the greater tri-state area via I-29 and highways 20 and 75, as well as Sioux City’s transit system.The designated space for the program includes approximately 15,500 square feet of newly renovated space. Highlights include:
- A 600-square foot apartment for teaching and practicing Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- A 1,700-square foot interprofessional lab classroom
- Approximately 500 square feet of private treatment rooms utilized for an interprofessional, service-learning clinic and lab practicals
- 2,300-square foot interprofessional teaching and activities classroom
- A designated research space with over 900 square feet
- More than 1,000 square feet of space exclusively designated for students, including a student lounge, locker rooms, small group study rooms and a chapel
*The Department of Physical Therapy at Briar Cliff University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email:email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 712-279-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.