The Chapel of Our Lady of Grace is the place of worship for Briar Cliff students, faculty and employees, along with the surrounding community. The chapel is also home to music recitals and academic ceremonies during the school year.
The Our Lady of Grace chapel was designed by Barry Byrne and completed in 1959. A large part of Byrne's practice was in church architecture, and he was the first American to design a Catholic church outside of the United States. Adjacent to the chapel is a small courtyard dedicated to Saint Francis, which contains a statue of Francis and Saint Anthony.
The chapel originally had a bell tower, which had to be removed because of structural damage.