Advance in the health care field.
In today’s health care system, most providers prefer you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) rather than an Associate's degree. Our online RN-to-BSN degree program is a great way to advance your career, maximize your earning potential and become better at what you do best: helping people!
How does the program work?
You already have experience in the field, so we won′t bother repeating what you′ve already studied. Instead, our online RN-to-BSN curriculum features innovative courses, highly qualified faculty and flexible acceptance of transfer credits.
- Convenient, online courses. All regular coursework takes place online, using our cutting-edge online learning platform. Learn at your own time, and your own pace!
- Caring, veteran faculty mentors. Who says an online program can’t be personal? Our instructors have decades of teaching and professional experience, and they’ll be with you at every step — never more than an email, phone call or video chat away!
- Flexible transfer credits. Transfer up to 90 credit hours from other institutions to go toward your online RN-BSN degree. Find our articulation agreements here.
Tuition Rates for Participating Healthcare Facilities
The following 2020-21 tuition rates are available for the listed healthcare facilities:
- MercyOne and affiliates
- UnityPoint-Health and affiliates
- Siouxland Community Health Center
- Sanford Health and affiliates
- Avera Health and affiliates
The rates are as follows:
- Tuition: $330/credit hour
- Fees: $40/credit hour
Join a tradition of nursing excellence.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing, the Master of Science in Nursing, and the DNP programs at Briar Cliff University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and approved by the Iowa Board of Nursing.
From our founding as a women's college in 1930 to the evolution of our highly sought online and graduate nursing degrees, at Briar Cliff we've been educating the region's most committed nurses for generations.
Briar Cliff University has determined that the post-licensure RN-BSN program meets all requirements of the Iowa Board of Nursing. Students graduating from the RN-BSN program are not prepared to attain any new licensures in any states.
Get started today.
Have any questions or concerns? We're always here to guide you through the admissions process!