Get the credentials you need to advance.
If you're a manager — in charge of both projects and people — being great at your job usually means making sure everyone else is great at theirs. But to advance your career, even the best manager needs something else: A degree.
Not only will our online Bachelor of Arts in operations management boost your credentials, it will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to be a successful leader of business operations, particularly in the manufacturing and production industries.
How does our program work?
All regular coursework outside of internships takes place online, using our cutting-edge online learning platform — which means you learn at your own pace, and in the comfort of your own home. However, this is an online degree completion program, which means you must have at least an associate's degree or equivalent previous college credits to meet the program prerequisites.
You already have experience in the field, so we won′t bother repeating what you′ve already studied. Instead, our program features:
- Innovative, engaging courses. Advance through our curriculum learning the best practices in project management, material resource planning, quality control, inventory, logistics, purchasing and production in the public and private sectors. You'll finish every session with practical, real-world knowledge that can be put into practice the very next day!
- Impactful internships, close to home. We partner with regional businesses and industries to specifically tailor your degree to the needs of your present or prospective employer.
- Caring, veteran faculty mentors. Who says an online program can’t be personal? Our instructors have decades of teaching and professional experience, and they’ll be with you at every step — never more than an email, phone call or video chat away!
- Flexible transfer credits. Transfer up to 90 credit hours from other institutions to go toward your online degree.
- Get credit for what you already know. We’ll work with you to apply previous college coursework, test results and even real-life work and volunteer experience toward your degree — saving you money and helping you finish your degree faster. Learn how to build your college credits →
Get started today.
We're always here to guide you through the admissions process!