Briar Cliff University employees celebrating service milestones, a group that has served a combined 295 years at the university:
- 50 years of service: Marian Pesky, Champions of Character Coordinator.
- 40 years of service: Dr. Richard Steinbach, Chair/Professor of Music; Dr. Judy Thompson, Professor of Business Administration; Dr. Paul Weber, Professor of Chemistry.
- 20 years of service: David Viers, Security Officer.
- 15 years of service: Bernice Metz, Executive Assistant to the President.
- 10 years of service: Dr. Wendy Brame, Chair/Associate Professor of Sociology & Criminal Justice; Dr. Regan Murray, Associate Professor of Psychology; Dr. Jeremy Owens, Associate Professor of Music; Joseph Privitere, Head Wrestling Coach; Dr. Gretchen Wheelock, Associate Professor of Nursing.
- Five years of service: Melanie Berte-Hickey, Associate Professor, Social Work; Alicia Harper, Assistant Director of New Student Programs; Dr. Patrick Hauer, Professor of Physical Therapy; Melissa McClain, Clinical Education Coordinator, Nursing; Larry Obermeyer, Director of Resource Development; Marty Pottebaum, Director of Security; Dr. John (Eric) Strong, Associate Professor of Physical Therapy; Donaco Watts, Assistant Wrestling Coach.
Briar Cliff is honored to recognize these employees for their loyalty and service to the institution.
Tags: BCU, Music Faculty, Music, Business Administration, Business Faculty, Chemistry, President, sociology, Criminal Justice, Psychology Faculty, Athletics, Nursing Faculty, Social Work Faculty, Compass, Physical Therapy