- Section Navigation
- MSN: NURSE EDUCATOR PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Program Overview
- Steps to Enroll
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Outcomes
- DEPARTMENT OF NURSING
- Our Mission
- Purpose & Philosophy
- HELPFUL LINKS
- Online Learning Readiness Assessment
- Required Technology
- Handbooks & Manuals
- Order Books
- Contact Us
Learn today, to train the nurses of tomorrow.
Help shape the future of health care by spreading your passion for nursing to the college classroom. Through Briar Cliff's online MSN: Nurse Educator program, you'll equip yourself with the skills and qualifications to educate the next generation of nurses — not only to deliver effective health care, but to do so with compassion in the Franciscan tradition of joyful service, caring and openness to all.
Join our tradition of nursing excellence.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing, the Master of Science in Nursing, and the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs at Briar Cliff University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
In fact, we are the first and only accredited graduate nursing program in Northwest Iowa. From our founding as a women's college in 1930 to the evolution of our highly sought online and graduate nursing degrees, at Briar Cliff University we've been educating the region's most committed nurses for generations.
How does the program work?
- LESS RED TAPE. You won’t need the GRE for admission to this program, and no thesis is required to obtain your master’s degree.
- CONVENIENT, ONLINE COURSES. All regular coursework outside of clinical and practicums takes place online. Learn at your own time, and your own pace!
- CLINICALS, CLOSE TO HOME. We’ll work with you to find clinical preceptors in your own community.
- CARING, VETERAN FACULTY. Who says an online program can’t be personal? Our instructors have decades of teaching and professional experience, and they’ll be with you at every step — never more than an email, phone call or video chat away!
Get started today.
Have any questions or concerns? We're always here to guide you through the admissions process!