Tell Us About An Event!
Briar Cliff University is a thriving campus community with events and activities happening nearly every day! Share more about your Briar Cliff event to provide more information to the community.
Types of Events that Qualify
- The event must be a Briar Cliff sponsored event.
- The event can take place on campus or off campus.
- The event can be open to everyone in Siouxland, or with limited participation, such as just Future Chargers, a specific program, class or organization, or the Briar Cliff University community.
- The event can require a RSVP form, tickets in advance, or be free general admission. Please specify in your description or request our help facilitating a form.
- All events must be submitted 10 days prior to the event taking place. Additional time, should be allotted for all events requesting an RSVP.
- All events must align with our mission and values, Briar Cliff University reserves to right to deny requests to add an event to the site.
Would you like to see your event in the weekly events email from residence life? Complete the following form to add it to our University calendar.