Get the credentials you need to advance.
What can you do with a business degree? Maybe a better question is, what can't you do? Our online or evening Bachelor of Arts in business administration is relevant to advancing any career you pursue — from the government and education sectors to small business, retail and information technology.
- Online or face-to-face? You decide. Take online courses using our cutting-edge digital learning platform, or face-to-face evening courses if you prefer a more traditional brick-and-mortar campus experience. Or, use a combination of the two!
- Innovative, engaging classes. You already have experience in the field, so we won’t bother repeating what you’ve already studied. Instead, our curriculum features best practices in management, marketing, finance, business law, accounting and economics — all in one degree. You'll finish every session with practical, real-world knowledge that can be put into practice the very next day!
- Impactful internships, close to home. We partner with regional businesses and industries to specifically tailor your degree to the needs of your present or prospective employer.
- Caring, veteran faculty mentors. Our instructors have decades of teaching and professional experience, and they’ll be with you at every step — never more than an email, phone call or video chat away!
- Flexible transfer credits. Transfer up to 90 credit hours from other institutions to go toward your degree.
Get credit for what you already know.
We’ll work with you to apply previous college coursework, test results and even real-life work and volunteer experience toward your degree — saving you money and helping you finish your degree faster. Learn how to build your college credits →
Get started today.
We're always here to guide you through the admissions process!