- Section Navigation
- ALUMNI LINKS
- Support Briar Cliff
- Request Transcript
- Submit Cliff Notes
- Thank a Professor
- Alumni Awards
- Contact Us
- ALUMNI RESOURCES
- Alumni Directory
- University Relations
- Career Development
- Event Hosting at BCU
- The Campaign for Toller Hall
- IRA Charitable Rollover
- Giving Days
- Briar Cliff Sunday
BCUnite Social Media Toolkit
Spread the word about BCUnite with our social media toolkit! It has everything you need to share your Charger spirit and help raise money for our students.
The toolkit includes downloadable photos for your social media profile and sample social media posts that you can share or customize! Just remember to use our hashtag, #BCUnite.
To download the photos, simply click "Download" to open the file and right-click to "Save Image As."
BCUnite Social Media Toolkit (PDF)
BCUnite Fbook Cover Photo (JPG)
This is a cover photo for Facebook for BCUnite.
BCUnite Facebook Cover Photo 2 (JPG)
This is a cover photo for Facebook for BCUnite 2019.
BCUnite Profile Picture (JPG)
This is a profile picture for Facebook for BCUnite.
BCUnite Twitter Cover Photo (JPG)
This is a cover photo for Twitter for BCUnite.
BCUnite Twitter Profile Photo (JPG)
This is a profile picture for Twitter for BCUnite.
The official hashtag is #BCUnite. When you use the hashtag, it helps share our message of unity and allows us to see tagged content so we can share your stories.
Facebook Profile Picture Frame
Show your BCUnite spirit on Facebook by using our profile picture frame! Simply go to Facebook, click on your profile picture, choose "Add Frame" and search for "BCUnite." The frame will be available on April 23 - 24.
We’ve put together a few sample posts for social media to help you get involved with BCUnite! You can also retweet or share our posts on social media to your own pages and tag your friends to encourage Chargers around the world to share their Cliff stories and show our current students that BCU alumni and supporters are committed to their future.
- I made my gift for #BCUnite. Will you? Join me in giving to the annual scholarship fund at www.briarcliff.edu/bcunite.
- Because of donors like me and you, students at Briar Cliff can earn scholarships that open to the door to their education. Make a difference today at www.briarcliff.edu/bcunite. #BCUnite
- My life was forever changed after receiving a scholarship at Briar Cliff. Today, I’m giving back to change the lives of current and future BCU students. Join me in donating today at www.briarcliff.edu/bcunite. #BCUnite
- The friends and memories I made at Briar Cliff are priceless. That’s why I’m donating to the annual scholarship fund so future Chargers can experience the caring community at Briar Cliff. You can share your gift at www.briarcliff.edu/bcunite. #BCUnite
- The faculty in [your department/major] did more than teach. Their guidance and support helped me take the next step in my future. Because of them, I’m giving back today for #BCUnite at www.briarcliff.edu/bcunite.
You could also share a photo of your favorite BCU memory, like hanging out in the dorms, cheering on a Charger athletic team or your family and friends in matching Charger gear.
Dear Fellow Charger,
On May 2 - 3, Briar Cliff University is uniting alumni and supporters around the world in support of student scholarships. #BCUnite is a day to celebrate the best of Briar Cliff, and alumni like you and I can do our part by sharing our memories and donating to the annual scholarship fund.
If a scholarship or experience at Briar Cliff changed your life, here’s how you can make a difference today:
- GIVE: Your gift provides access for students in need who want to attend Briar Cliff University. You can donate today at www.briarcliff.edu/bcunite.
- SHARE: Connect with other Chargers and Briar Cliff supporters on social media by posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn about why you give to Briar Cliff and why Briar Cliff is important to you. Don’t forget to use our official hashtag, #BCUnite.
- ASK: Tag your friends in a post or reach out to them about making a gift. You can even create your own scholarship!
For more information, visit www.briarcliff.edu/bcunite or contact Amy Derby, Director of Donor Relations, at email@example.com or (712) 279-5396.
Scholarships can change lives, and your generosity makes that possible.