Online RN-BSN Program: Steps to Enroll
- This is an online degree completion program, which means a certain amount of credit hours, general education requirements and Iowa Articulation Plan for Nursing Education guidelines must be met for admittance into the program.
- Contact us to talk with an advisor and see how your credits stack up.
2. Request that an official copy of your high school transcript, and all official college transcripts be sent to:
Office of Admissions,
Briar Cliff University
3303 Rebecca Street
Sioux City, IA 51104
3. If you choose to use financial aid for your college expenses, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (you will need your most recent income tax information). Briar Cliff's institution code is 001846.
4. Once your application is received, a continuing education admissions counselor will contact you to discuss the next steps toward enrollment.
Upon admission to the nursing major, students must complete a criminal background check, basic CPR certification and documentation of physical health status, including a record of immunizations:
- Hepatitis B
- Annual Mantoux test
- Second MMR (if born after 1957)
- Proof of Varicella immunity if born after 1965 (either a positive titer or proof of a series of two immunizations)
- Seasonal influenza vaccination
Next Start Dates
- Fall 2020
- Spring 2021
- Summer 2021