- Section Navigation
- ACADEMICS AT BRIAR CLIFF
- Degrees & Programs
- Academic Departments
- Learning Communities
- Travel & Study Abroad
- Professional Workshops
- Honors Program
- Academic Support
- ACADEMIC RESOURCES
- Graduation & Commencement
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Catalog
- Course Schedule
- HELPFUL LINKS
- Order Books Online
- Online Degree Completion Programs
Behavior Analysis Grant Opportunities
The state of Iowa has established a grant program that provides funding for students who are enrolled in an accredited program (like Briar Cliff’s) to become a BCBA or BCaBA. The purpose of the program is to increase the number of behavior analysts in Iowa, and provide better services to autism support programs across the state.
- Either reside in Iowa or attend a school with a physical location inside the state of Iowa.
- Be accepted or currently enrolled at an accredited institution that provides approved coursework for BCBA/BCaBA certification (Briar Cliff's undergraduate and graduate programs are fully approved).
- Demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- Apply and be accepted into Briar Cliff University (or, skip this step if you are already enrolled in the graduate or undergraduate behavior analysis program at Briar Cliff).
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), to demonstrate financial need.
- Apply for the specific BCBA/BCaBA Grant on the IowaGrants.gov website (registration is required).
We’re here to help! Contact our Office of Admissions by clicking the link below.
I had no idea about the behavior analytic world when I started college. But ever since I was introduced to the science, I have found my passion ... I get to do something with my life that will benefit others.
Psychology Major ('16), M.S. in Behavior Analysis ('18)