- Section Navigation
- ACADEMICS AT BRIAR CLIFF
- Degrees & Programs
- Academic Departments
- Learning Communities
- Travel & Study Abroad
- Professional Workshops
- Honors Program
- Academic Support
- ACADEMIC RESOURCES
- Graduation & Commencement
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Catalog
- Course Schedule
- Online Degree Completion Programs
Are you a high school sophomore, junior, or senior considering a career in nursing? Then Briar Cliff's nursing camp, which has been featured in The Journal of Nursing Education, is a great way to discover what being a nurse is really like!
Space is limited, so register now!
- Gain hands-on experience. Learn to take blood pressure, pulse and other vital signs inside Briar Cliff's state-of-the-art nursing simulation labs.
- Learn about the nursing major. Connect with professors, meet current BCU nursing students, and learn what it's like going to school to become a nurse.
- Make new friends. Meet other students who are also interested in nursing ... they might even be your future classmates!
- Explore campus. You'll even have lunch in our Doherty Dining Hall!
- Apply today. The fee to attend is $10 and the online application is due by March 15, 2019.
A tradition of excellence in nursing education.
From our founding as a women’s college in 1930 to the evolution of our highly sought online and graduate nursing degrees, the Department of Nursing at Briar Cliff has always been passionate and committed to educating outstanding nurses.