All Briar Cliff University event pricing will be custom quoted upon request. When pricing has been accepted by customer, Briar Cliff University will send a space rental contract for the customer to sign and approve.
The contract will spell out the following details for rent the space at Briar Cliff University.
- Details of your event description
- Details of your event date & time
- Details of your event location
- Details of any planning, and set up services that Briar Cliff is responsible for delivering (if applicable).
- Detail of any bar services contracted (if applicable).
- Terms of Payment: Including total fee for services, percentage due upon execution of contract, remaining balance due and deadline.
- Cancellation Terms: Clients may cancel this contract at any time, if you plan to cancel or make a change to your event, be sure to contact us as soon as possible. If client cancels up to 10 days prior to the event date, it will be entitled to a full refund. If client cancels up to three days prior to the event date, it will be entitled to a fifty percent refund. Sometimes things change, and that's OK! If client cancels less than three days prior to the event date, they will not be entitled to a refund. However, we will do everything in good faith to cover our costs, but help receive as large of a refund as possible.
All Briar Cliff catering contracts will be processed separately through Aramark our dining services available here on campus.
If you have further questions, don't hesitate to reach out.
Back to View All