Did you know incoming and current students can apply for Briar Cliff scholarships? There are over 200 Annual and Endowed scholarships available for freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are currently enrolled full-time taking campus-based classes. Follow these 5 simple steps to be considered for a scholarship for the next semester. Apply now!
Go to briarcliff.edu/scholarships.
Click Annual and Endowed Scholarship Application.
Fill out the form. We want to know more about you and your background. This will help us find scholarships that fit you, your needs, and your desires.
Most of the questions are very straightforward and easy to answer. For example:
* What is your planned field of study?
* What activities are you involved in at school, church, and the community?
* Have you earned any distinctive academic recognitions, honors, or awards during high school or college?
Short Essay time. No need to fear, the requirement is only 2 - 3 paragraphs. Your response reflects your time and accomplishments as a student and person. Help us get to know you by being thorough and detailed.
The two essay prompts are:
1. Write 2 - 3 paragraphs single spaced describing why you selected BCU and what you love about BCU.
2. Write 2 - 3 paragraphs single spaced describing your current and future goals.
You did it! Nice work. You are now an applicant to be considered for scholarships. Questions? Contact Briar Cliff’s Financial Aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (712) 279-5200.