Financial Aid Checklist
Follow these guidelines to apply for financial aid at Briar Cliff University. For any question of concern along the way please call the office of Financial Aid at 712-279-5200.
- Apply For Admission Whether you're a full-time undergraduate, graduate or degree completion student, you must first apply for admission to Briar Cliff University.
- Complete your FAFSA To be eligible for financial aid at Briar Cliff University, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Briar Cliff's school code is 001846. To request a paper FAFSA, call (800)-4-FED-AID.
- Explore Scholarships Available Undergraduate students are eligible for several need and merit-based scholarships at Briar Cliff University. Visit our Scholarship pages to learn more and apply for the scholarships that you are eligable for.
- Complete a Notification of Outside Aid If you are receiving outside our private scholarships and grant, please be sure to submit an notification of outside aid from to the Office of Finacial Aid. This will enable Briar Cliff University to credit the funds to your account.
- Accept Your Financial Aid Package Briar Cliff will determine your financial aid eligibility and mail you a "Notification of Award" listing the types of aid programs and the amounts for which you qualify. You must sign and return this letter to the Financial Aid Office. If you have any questions or haven't received your Notification of Award, contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- Activate your federal student loans. If you are receiving federal student loans, watch this video to learn how to activate the loans and receive your money.