Assistant Professor of Business Administration
Department: Department of Business
Office Location: Heelan Hall 134
- BS, Accounting, Illinois State University
- MBA, University of Queensland
- Ph.D., Business, Creighton University (expected Dec. 2018)
- Masters in Christian Spirituality (expected in Aug. 2018)
Kauzlarich-Mizaur, L., Taylor, R. & Greenwood, M. (2018). Domestic violence (DV), the workplace and the potential role of corporate social responsibility (CSR): A systematic review and conceptual analysis paper presented at the 10th Biennial Gender, Work and Organization Conference in Sydney, Australia.
Kauzlarich-Mizaur, L. (2018). Domestic violence at home, creativity at work: The effect of domestic violence on workplace creativity among its survivors presented at the Domestic Violence-Workplace Research Workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Kauzlarich, L. (Forthcoming). Creative Capacity: Build Yourself. A textbook and workbook designed to enhance one’s creative capacity. Kendall Hunt.
Kauzlarich-Mizaur, L., Taylor, R. & Greenwood, M. Double jeopardy: Domestic violence as a workplace issue. Under review with the Academy of Management Annals.
WORK IN PROCESS
Kauzlarich-Mizaur, L. Domestic violence at home, creativity at work: The effect of domestic violence on workplace creativity among its survivors. Current status: Writing. Target journal: Journal of Organizational Behavior.
Kauzlarich-Mizaur, L. The role of emotion in worker role identity development for victims of domestic violence: Jesuit spirituality as a tool towards empowerment. Current status: Writing. Target journal: Trauma, Violence & Abuse.
Kauzlarich-Mizaur, L. & Lux, D. What drives best practices financial behavior?: A longitudinal analysis of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority’s (FINRA) national financial capability study. Current status: Writing. Target journal: Journal of Financial Counseling & Planning.
Kauzlarich-Mizaur, L. & Briggs, K. Income inequality and cigarette consumption: A closer look. Current status: Writing. Target journal: Applied Economics Letters.
Awards & Honors
- Creighton University Heider College of Business Mission Fellowship (2014)
- Creighton University Heider College of Business Faculty Member
- of the Year (2012)
- Creighton University Faculty Member of the Year (2009)
- Information Systems Audit & Control Association Prize (1999)
- Certified Public Accountant (1989)