Women's Volleyball Camp
July 20, 2023
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Newman Flanagan Center
Briar Cliff University prides itself on offering an upbeat, fun volleyball camp experience. We focus on drills, individual skills improvement and team concepts. The camps tend to fill up fast, so register early!
The Briar Cliff Charger Volleyball camps are designed to focus on fundamentals of volleyball, offensive, defensive and serving skills. It is our goal that participants gain improved volleyball skills and become excited about volleyball. With a high standard of instructional techniques, our staff is committed to helping you reach your potential as a volleyball athlete.
- Grades 1-5 (Elementary) Camp: Thursday, July 20 3:00-6:00 PM | $30
- Middle School Camp: Friday, July 21 8:00 AM-12:00 PM | $45
- High School Camp: Saturday, July 22 8:00 AM-12:00 PM | $45
- Elite Camp (Invite Only): Friday, August 4 9:00 AM-2:00 PM | $75
- Experienced staff
- Camp T-shirt
- Skill development stressed throughout camp
- Campers will be coached by coaches and college players
- Opportunities to interact with other recruits and BCU volleyball signed athletes
- Lunch on campus
- For prospective collegiate athletes to recieve high level training with other local talent
- Student athletes will be able to explore BCU volleyball program along with the campus.
- Meet professors and learn about Briar Cliff's academic programs
Lindsey Weatherford, head women’s volleyball coach at Briar Cliff University will direct the camps. Weatherford is entering her fourth season with Briar Cliff University. She played volleyball collegiately at Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa and has coached at various levels for 20+ years.
Bring your own practice clothes, court shoes, water bottle and your enthusiasm!
Campers must be covered by their family insurance policy. Briar Cliff University is not responsible for injuries.
How to Register
Register online below. If you have any questions, contact the camp organizer.
2023 Elite Summer Camp flyer
2023 WVB Camp Flyer
If you have any questions about this camp or your registration. Please don't hesitate to contact us.