Residential Check Out
December 14, 2021
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Stark Student Center
Are you ready to head home for the holidays? Be sure to check out of your room before you go.
Checkout will be leading up to the end of 1st semester in Stark Student Center in office near mailroom (S03). Residence Halls Close for semester break December 16, 2021 at 6 pm.
- Monday December 13 – 10 a.m. – Noon and 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday December 14- 9 a.m. – Noon and 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday December 15 – 9 a.m. – Noon and 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday December 16- 9 a.m. – Noon and 2 p.m. - 6:00 pm
Items to complete prior to checking out of your room and turning in room key in Stark:
- Leave heat ON at medium heat
- Remove ALL garbage and perishable food (fruit, bread etc.)
- SHUT windows completely
- TURN OFF all lights
- LOCK YOUR ROOM DOOR
- Turn in key and check out of room in Stark (S 03)
NOTE KEYS NOT TURNED IN WILL RESULT IN $75.00 IMPROPER CHECKOUT FEE.
If a student needs to check out prior to these dates and times contact your Residence Assistant!
Students who must stay between December 16, 2021 and January 15. 2022 MUST complete a break housing agreement.
- Residence halls are ALCOHOL FREE during all breaks. FINES will double for violations of alcohol policy during this period.
- Cost is $12.00 per day up to 3 days. More than 3 days will be charged a flat rate of $300.00 based on length of break.
- NO MEAL SERVICE DURING BREAK
- Agreement form needs to be submitted prior to 4:30 pm on Monday December 13, 2021
NOTE: First Year Students MUST return before January 9th as First Year Experience Begins on Sunday January 9, 2022 (Check class schedule for specific start time).
Questions? Contact Dave Arens.