A.C.H.I.E.V.E - Kick Off Cook Out
June 15, 2021
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Join the Compass this summer to learn specific skills to help you during your time at BCU and beyond!
Sessions will be held both in-person and virtually on Wednesdays throughout the summer from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 16th - Faith & Diversity | Jay Rhodes & Jason Salisbury
- 23rd - Understanding All Things Degree Completion | Alicia Harper
- 30th - Finding Your Way to Financial Planning at BCU | Blanca Gomez
- 14th - The Benefits and How-To's of Starfish, Brightspace & Charger Stable | Maria Cancino
- 21st - Charger Wellness | Liz Rembold
- 28th - Creating Your Own Brand While at BCU | Nicole McGlauflin