A.C.H.I.E.V.E - The Benefits and How-To's of Starfish, Brightspace & Charger Stable
July 14, 2021
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join the Compass this summer to learn specific skills to help you during your time at BCU and beyond!
Sessions will be held both in-person and virtually on Wednesdays throughout the summer from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 16th - Faith & Diversity | Jay Rhodes & Jason Salisbury
- 23rd - Understanding All Things Degree Completion | Alicia Harper
- 30th - Finding Your Way to Financial Planning at BCU | Blanca Gomez
- 14th - The Benefits and How-To's of Starfish, Brightspace & Charger Stable | Maria Cancino
- 21st - Charger Wellness | Liz Rembold
- 28th - Creating Your Own Brand While at BCU | Nicole McGlauflin
Join Maria Cancino for The Benefits and How-To's of Starfish, Brightspace & Charger Stable as a part of the A.C.H.I.E.V.E program sponsored by the Compass.
In this session, we will explore Brightspace, Starfish, and Charger Stable's software features. Enhancing your understanding of BCU's student software systems will maximize system usage and be a leverage to your academic success.
Students who participate will get a t-shirt, have the opportunity to take a trip to Omaha with Jay over Labor Day Weekend, and put their name in to a drawing for gift cards. Those who attend all 6 sessions will receive $100 credit toward your student account credit.