Admissions Checklist for Transfer Students
If you plan to enroll at Briar Cliff University, you must complete the following steps:
1. Complete an application for admission. Apply here
2. Mail or fax high school transcripts and test scores to Briar Cliff. Download form
3. Mail or fax college transcripts from every institution attended.
4. Check out Briar Cliff's campus. Schedule a visit
5. Complete a housing application (if you plan to live on campus). Apply here
6. Submit a $100 enrollment deposit. Pay it here
7. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. FAFSA website
Briar Cliff's FAFSA code: 001846
8. Accept, sign and return your financial award letter (will be mailed once Briar Cliff receives your FAFSA info).
9. Meet with an advisor to sign up for classes. Request appointment
10. Attend a transfer orientation session.
11. Move into residence halls (if you plan to live on campus). Move-in date
12. Begin classes on Monday, Aug. 26.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Briar Cliff's Office of Admissions at 712-279-5200 or email@example.com.
Send all paperwork to:
Briar Cliff University
Office of Admissions
3303 Rebecca Street
Sioux City, IA 51104