BIOL 340 - Pathophysiology
An Understanding of What Happens When the Body does not Function Properly
The purpose of this course is to assist students in obtaining knowledge necessary for health-related and biomedical professionals, and to understand the pathophysiology of common diseases.
Disruption of homeostasis leads to disease.
This course will cover:
- Etiology of common disorders
- Pathogenesis of common disorders
- Signs and symptoms of common disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of common disorders
Grade based on:
- Five lecture exams
- Presentation of a common disorder
- Case study assignments