Adjunct Instructor of Psychology, Developmental
Teach Undergraduate Courses in Developmental Psychology | Non-Tenure Track
Briar Cliff University of Iowa, an institution committed to higher education within a liberal arts and Catholic perspective, invites applications for position of Adjunct Instructor of Psychology for the fall 2023 semester. This is a non-tenure track position. The successful candidate will be qualified to teach the following undergraduate courses (in-person / online) in developmental psychology: Developmental Psychology and Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- Master’s degree in psychology (Ph.D. in Psychology is preferred).
- Three years of teaching experience at the college level.
- Previous experience teaching Developmental Psychology and Child and Adolescent Psychology.
- Evidence of strong instructional effectiveness, and strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and experience with promoting inclusiveness.
Applications are due by June 1, 2023. Following this date, no more applications will be accepted. Candidates should provide:
- A curriculum vitae
- A cover letter (in letter, please describe preparation to teach courses specific to this position)
- Graduate transcripts (official or unofficial)
- Names and contact information for three references who will not be contacted without consent
Briar Cliff University is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers | More About Our Benefits