Social Work Club
The social work club is open to all Briar Cliff students interested in social work. the club introduces students to the profession by meeting professional social workers and learning about local agencies, services and issues.
The goals of the social work club are as follows:
- To provide opportunities for voluntary exposure for students of social work to the profession prior to field work.
- Provide service to community and inform students about local policies and issues.
- Provide an integrating experience for theory and practice.
- Provide a social organization for students with a common interest.
- Provide informal atmosphere by which students and faculty can reflect and grow both personally and academically.
- To promote and sponsor projects on the local level.
- To learn as much as possible about local social service agencies.
— Nothing scheduled —