All-Campus Artist Showcase
The Briar Cliff Art Club is offering a unique opportunity for you to exhibit your artwork at the brand new North Sioux City (S.D.) Library. The showcase is open to all BCU students, regardless of major.
Deadline to submit: Thursday, April 10, 2014.
- Thursday, April 10: Submission deadline
- Thursday, May 1: Winners will be notified through e-mail.
- Friday, May 9: Winning entries must be hand-delivered between 10 a.m. and noon to the Briar Cliff art studio in North Hall (if you cannot deliver at this time, please notify the art department)
- Friday, Aug. 1: Exhibition opens
- Saturday, Aug. 2: Artist reception, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the North Sioux City Libary
- Tuesday, Sept. 1: Artists must pick up their artwork between 8-11 a.m. at the Briar Cliff Art Studio, unless prior arrangement is made.
ELIGIBILITY & MEDIA
Artwork must be original in concept, composition and execution, and must have been created in the past three years. All 2-D pieces, including photography and 3D will be considered, and must be ready to hang/present. Saw tooth hangers are not allowed.
The Briar Cliff Art Club will exercise all reasonable care in handling and hanging the art. However, the Briar Cliff Art Club nor the North Sioux City Library assumes responsibility for damage or loss to works submitted. Insurance is the responsibility of the exhibiting artist.
Works accepted for exhibition may not be withdrawn prior to the close of the show. The Briar Cliff Art Club reserves the right to install the works in any manner deemed necessary for exhibition or security purposes.
If you have any further questions or concerns, contact the art department »
WHEN: Aug. 1 — Sept 1, 2014
WHERE: North Sioux City Library