How do I get BCU e-mail on my smart phone?
- Set up a new mail account by going to Settings >>> Mail, Contacts, Calendars >>> Add Account >>> Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address (e.g. John.Doe@briarcliff.edu) in the Email box.
- Enter your Exchange domain and username. Enter the domain name "briarcliff" (no quotes) in the domain box. If the domain box is NOT present, enter briarcliff\username (substituting your Username for "username")(e.g. "briarcliff\doej") in the Username box. The text will shrink to fit.
- Enter your password in the Password box.
- The iPhone will now try to automatically discover your Exchange server. If it fails and warns you that it couldn't, validate your account. You will have to manually enter the server name in the window: mail.briarcliff.edu
- Tap the home button and go into Mail. You should see your new account appear, and it should show your folders and email messages within a few moments. Congratulations, your Email is now set up!
Printed from: http://www.briarcliff.edu/student-life/campus-services/computerit-center/computer-faqs/3-how-do-i-get-bcu-e-mail-on-my-smart-phone/