STEM Pathways Scholarship
Are you an incoming freshman interested in biology, environmental science, biochemistry or chemistry? You could be eligible to become a STEM Pathways Scholar! Each year, a handful of incoming freshmen at BCU will be awarded a renewable STEM Pathways scholarship, worth up to $6,000 annually.
- Apply for enrollment and be accepted into BCU.
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) »
- Plan to major in biology, environmental science, chemistry or biochemistry
- ACT score of 22 or higher (minimum of 21 on the math portion)
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.2 or higher (grades of B or better in six science & math courses)
- Two letters of recommendation from high school administrator and/or teacher.
If accepted, the following requirements apply to retain the scholarship:
- Live on campus your first year as part of the STEM Living & Learning Community
- Maintain a cumulative college GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Maintain full-time status, completing a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester
- Participate in most required program activities, with reasonable exceptions
Scholars will sign an agreement to meet the following requirements, evaluated on a semester basis. A student not meeting one or more of these requirements will be permitted a probationary period of one semester to demonstrate ability and motivation to continue in the program. If after that period the student still cannot meet the requirements, he or she will be dismissed from the program.