Are you a high school student considering a career in nursing? Briar Cliff's nursing camp, which has been featured in The Journal of Nursing Education, is a great way to gain experience. Here at BCU, we've been training the region's most committed nurses for generations!
EXPLORE NURSING IN ACTION
- Shadow professional nurses.
- Gain hands-on clinical experience.
- Learn from faculty and current BCU nursing students.
- Experience simulation and nursing labs.
- Tour our state-of-the-art cadaver lab.
- Team up on a service project.
- Earn college credit.
Make new Friends
- See a Sioux City Explorers baseball game.
- Go on movie night.
- Hang out at a BBQ & Pool Party.
- Help with a service project.
- Stay in a BCU residence hall suite.
How to Register
Register and pay online; or download, complete and mail in the nursing camp brochure with a deposit. The deadline to apply is May 11.
|DATES: June 22-26, 2015|
|LOCATION: Briar Cliff University|
|COST: $325 (full rate) or $265 (day rate only)|
|PACKAGE INCLUDES: Lodging for four nights (full rate only), all meals, camp T-shirt and transportation to all clinical experiences and recreational events. Also included is one semester hour of college credit.|