- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
MSN: Nurse Educator Program
You already have the passion to mentor tomorrow's generation of nurses. Now equip yourself with the skills to do it!
Become a nurse educator with our online Master of Science in Nursing degree program. It is designed for baccalaureate-prepared nurses, using a flexible, online format that revolves around your busy schedule. Learn, then implement, the skills necessary to teach nurses — not only to deliver effective health care, but to do so with compassion in the Franciscan tradition joyful service, caring and openness to all.
- Convenient, online courses. All coursework outside of clinicals and practicums takes place online.
- Less red tape. You won't need the G.R.E. for admission, and no thesis is required to obtain your degree. View prerequisites »
- Veteran faculty. Our instructors have decades of teaching experience at the graduate level. Meet our faculty »
- Tradition of excellence. From our founding as a women's college in 1930 to the evolution of our highly sought online and graduate nursing degrees, we've been educating the region's most committed nurses for generations.
A tradition of excellence
From our founding as a women's college in 1930 to the evolution of our highly sought online and graduate nursing degrees, we've been educating the region's most committed nurses for generations.
The Master of Science in Nursing program at Briar Cliff University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Get started today
Have any questions or concerns? We're always here to guide you through the admissions process!