- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
MSN: Nurse Educator Program
Learn today, to train the nurses of tomorrow.
Equip yourself with the skills necessary for educating future nurses — not only to deliver effective health care, but to do so with compassion in the Franciscan tradition of joyful service, caring and openness to all.
How does the program work?
- Less red tape. You won’t need the GRE for admission to this program, and no thesis is required to obtain your master’s degree.
- Convenient, online courses. All regular coursework outside of clinical and practicums takes place online. Learn at your own time, and your own pace!
- Clinicals, close to home. We’ll work with you to find clinical preceptors in your own community.
- Caring, veteran faculty mentors. Who says an online program can’t be personal? Our instructors have decades of teaching and professional experience, and they’ll be with you at every step — never more than an email, phone call or video chat away!
Join a tradition of nursing excellence.
The Master of Science in Nursing program at Briar Cliff University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
In fact, we are the first accredited graduate nursing program in Northwest Iowa. From our founding as a women's college in 1930 to the evolution of our highly sought online and graduate nursing degrees, at Briar Cliff University we've been educating the region's most committed nurses for generations.
Get started today.
Have any questions or concerns? We're always here to guide you through the admissions process!