Admissions Checklist for Traditional Students
If you plan to enroll at Briar Cliff University, you must complete the following steps:
1. Complete an application for admission. Apply here
2. Mail or fax high school transcripts and test scores to Briar Cliff. Download form
3. Check out Briar Cliff's campus. Schedule a visit
4. Complete a housing application (if you plan to live on campus). Apply here
5. Submit a $100 enrollment deposit. Pay it here
6. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. FAFSA website
Briar Cliff's FAFSA code: 001846
7. Apply for Briar Cliff scholarships. Apply here
8. Sign up for summer orientation.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Admissions.