- Up to $10,000 per academic year, based on GPA
- Requires 2.0 GPA from previous coursework
- Varying amounts (awarded based on head coach's decision)
- Renewable based on participation
- Awarded in the following sports: Men's and women's basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, track and field, men's football, men's baseball, men's wrestling, women's softball and women's volleyball
- For more information, visit Briar Cliff's athletic website
Art, Music, Theatre Scholarship
- Awards vary (awarded based on department's decision)
- Requires audition or portfolio
- Renewable based on program guidelines
WORK STUDY PROGRAM
Eligible students can earn extra financial aid with a part-time job on campus. Awards are based on calculated need, as determined by information provided on the FAFSA.
Every year, Briar Cliff hosts a job fair during the first week of classes. Students may sign up and visit with interested employers at that point in time, or apply any time during the year as opportunities arise. Work study opportunities are posted on BCU's College Central Network.
Employment earnings are paid twice each month, directly to the student for hours worked. This aid will not show as credit on the tuition bill, since students are allowed to spend this money any way they see fit.