Master of Science in Behavior Analysis: Steps to Enroll
The priority deadline for enrollment is Feb. 1. Applications received after the priority deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for admission, you must have:
- A baccalaureate degree, with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
1. Complete an application for admission »
2. Submit the following official documentation to Briar Cliff's Office of Admissions:
- Official transcripts from all prior undergraduate and graduate studies
- GRE scores (Briar Cliff school code: 7301).
- Military personnel only: A copy of your DD Form 214
- Two letters of recommendation
3. Submit a professional résumé or curriculum vitae.
4. Prepare and submit a 2-to-3 page essay which includes the following:
- Logical thinking and writing skills
- A personal/professional development statement
- Your current professional situation
- Your personal and professional goals
- Your reasons for seeking a graduate program
- Your expectations from earning a Master of Science in Behavior Analysis degree.
5. Interview with the program director (you will be contacted prior to the interview date).
6. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (optional).
Briar Cliff's FAFSA code: 001846
7. Wait to be contacted by an admissions representative, who will notify you of your acceptance into the program.
8. Financial aid award letters will be mailed to applicants who have filed a FAFSA. Accept, sign and return the letter to BCU's Office of Admissions.
NOTE: Incomplete forms and steps may delay or prevent the processing of applications for admission. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact a graduate admissions counselor or call 712-279-5292.
Briar Cliff University
Office of Graduate Admissions
3303 Rebecca St.
Sioux City, IA 51104