Admissions Checklist: Master of Arts in Management
To be eligible for admission into the Master of Arts in Management program at Briar Cliff University, you must have a:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
1. Complete an application for admission.
2. Submit the following official documentation to Briar Cliff's Office of Admissions:
- Official transcripts from all prior undergraduate and graduate studies
- A copy of your DD Form 214 (Military personnel only)
3. Submit a nonrefundable, $25 application fee.
3. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Briar Cliff's FAFSA code: 001846).
4. Wait to be contacted by an admissions representative, who will notify you of your acceptance into the program.
5. Financial aid award letters will be mailed to applicants who have filed a FAFSA. Accept, sign and return the letter to BCU's Office of Admissions.
NOTE: Incomplete forms and steps may delay or prevent the processing of applications for admission. If you have any further questions, contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Briar Cliff University
Office of Graduate Admissions
3303 Rebecca St.
Sioux City, IA 51104