Admissions Checklist: Master of Arts in Management
To be eligible for admission into the Master of Arts in Management program at Briar Cliff University, you must have:
- A baccalaureate degree, with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
1. Complete an application for admission. Apply here
2. Fax or mail the following official documentation to Briar Cliff's Office of Admissions:
- Official transcripts from all prior undergraduate and graduate studies
- A copy of your DD Form 214 (Military personnel only) Request here
3. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (optional). FAFSA website
Briar Cliff's FAFSA code: 001846
4. Wait to be contacted by an admissions representative, who will notify you of your acceptance into the program.
5. Financial aid award letters will be mailed to applicants who have filed a FAFSA. Accept, sign and return the letter to BCU's Office of Admissions.
6. Complete online orientation. Download instructions »
NOTE: Incomplete forms and steps may delay or prevent the processing of applications for admission. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact a graduate admissions counselor at 712-279-5292 or CE.Admissions@briarcliff.edu
WAYS TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTATION:
— E-mail »
— Fax (712-279-1632)
— Mail paperwork to:
Office of Admissions
Briar Cliff University
3303 Rebecca Street
Sioux City, IA 51104