The office of the registrar houses academic records for current and former Briar Cliff University students. The registrar can assist you with:
- Transcript requests (a student's signature is required with each request)
- Verification of degrees conferred to former students
- Verification of dates of attendance
- Verification of enrollment for insurance requirements
- Distribution of replacement ID's
- Registration changes after the add/drop period
- Student loan deferment forms for current students
- Student directory release
- Authorization for release of grade, account, and academic information to your parents/guardians
- Copies of your class schedule
- Change of address notification
- Course schedules in preparation for advising each term
The information above (except as noted for transcript requests) is student directory information and may be released without the student's consent. However, students may file a request to prevent the release of their student directory information.
NOTICE TO EMPLOYERS:
If you are seeking verification of a student's degree completion, contact the National Student Clearinghouse at 703-742-4200.