Health Care Administration Program
Master of Arts in Management — Program Overview
Our health care industry is booming, but so are challenges that come along with it: Quality of care, cost of care, access to care — and that's not to mention radical changes in laws and regulations!
Health care providers are seeking leaders with higher levels of education who can evaluate and find solutions to these challenges. Whether you're a physician, nurse, pharmacist or a business professional in the industry, earning an online Master's Degree in Management with a specialization in Health Care Administration can add the expert-level business and leadership skills you need to become a more effective health care manager.
In our online program, You'll study finance, law, human resources, and ethics — all delivered through the lens of the health care industry — with an emphasis on caring, compassionate, ethical health care delivery, true to our Franciscan roots.
- The Master of Arts in Management is a 35-credit hour, interdisciplinary program.
- Coursework takes place online.
- There are thesis and non-thesis options.
- The program allows transfer of up to nine credit hours of graduate course work from another accredited institution (if they have been completed within the past five years).
- For more information, contact an advisor.