An Understanding of What Happens When the Body does not Function Properly
The purpose of this course is to assist students in obtaining knowledge necessary for health-related and biomedical professionals, and to understand the pathophysiology of common diseases.
Disruption of Homeostasis Leads to Disease.
This course will cover
- Etiology of common disorders
- Pathogenesis of common disorders
- Signs and symptoms of common disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of common disorders
Grade based on
- Five lecture exams
- Presentation of a common disorder
- Case study assignments
BIOL 340- Pathophysiology- Details
|• Environmental Science|
|• Medical Laboratory Science|
— Nothing scheduled —
Mar 22, 2015
I'm studying pre-medicine at BCU. My dream is to become a developmental-behavioral pediatrician.